5th International “Why Study Mammographic Density?” Meeting
This year’s theme is From Basic Science to Public Health Policy.
Wednesday, October 10th & Thursday, October 11th 2018.
The new Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre, home of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Hospital.
- Call for Abstracts Opens: March 30th, 2018
- Early Bird Registration Opens: April 16th, 2018
- Call for Abstracts Closes: August 15th, 2018
- Author Notification: September 2018
- Standard Registration Opens: September 10th, 2018
Early Bird Registration Opens: April 16th, 2018
Click here to visit the registration and payment page.
Other meetings you might be interested in:
The Melbourne International Joint Breast Congress will be held jointly with the Australasian Society for Breast Disease (ASBD), 4th World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa) and Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand (BreastSurgANZ). Welcome reception is on the evening of October 11th, 2018. Click here for more information.